The topic of generousity is part of a larger set of weekly character trait lessons,
geared for use in the home or classroom.
Slides Coming Soon...
willingness to give or to share
freely offering my time, attention, resources for the good of others, imitating God, who does the same for me
“Give to everyone who asks you, and if anyone takes what belongs to you, do not demand it back.”
- When has it been difficult to be generous to a friend or family member?
- Are there any people who you feel are underserving of your generousity?
- What are some risks or difficulties you might encounter if you are generous?
- Is it good to be generous to someone who is stingy with you?
- Why is generousity good?
- When do you find it easy to be generous?
- What are some ways that you have seen your parents demonstrate generousity?
Made with ♥ in the USA.
© 2022 SkillTrek