Getting a healthy amount of sleep
- Video Duration
A look at healthy sleep and a challenge to set up a realistic schedule for the sake of the Trekkers health and well-being.
- •Create a plan to get the sleep you need. Work backwards from the time that you have to get up and calculate what your bed time should be.
- •Be in bed on time for two weeks straight.
Members Only Content
Sign up for a paid membership.
ResourcesGet Video Lesson
- Lesson PDF (pdf)
- Intended to be used on a weekly basis.
- Students describe how they put the character trait into practice.
- Parent affirms, signs and dates the document.
*Members can add student name