Attaching hardware to a wall
- Video Duration
An investigation into different hardware for attaching items to the walls of the home culminating into a practical exercise.
- With your parents help, take an inventory of the hardware used to hang items around your house.
- •Look for anything that needs replacing, and work with your parents to get it changed out.
Members Only Content
Sign up for a paid membership.
ResourcesGet Video Lesson
- Lesson PDF (pdf)
- Intended to be used on a weekly basis.
- Students describe how they put the character trait into practice.
- Parent affirms, signs and dates the document.
*Members can add student name