Choosing clothes that Compliment
- Video Duration
- Age Range
- 8 to 10
A challenge to learn the basics of color coordination.
- Hang up the color guides and use them to start putting clothing combinations together.
- Demonstrate the combinations that you have created to your parents. You may even like to try having your own fashion show.
Members Only Content
Sign up for a paid membership.
ResourcesGet Video Lesson
- Lesson PDF (pdf)
- Intended to be used on a weekly basis.
- Students describe how they put the character trait into practice.
- Parent affirms, signs and dates the document.
*Members can add student name