Understanding cooking measurements
- Video Duration
- Age Range
- 12 to 16
Learn the different forms of measurement in the kitchen.
- Familiarize yourself with the measuring items in the kitchen: the measuring cups, jugs, and scales.
- For the next three meals requiring measurements, you will be on hand to measure out all the ingredients.
- If a recipe has metric ingredients, do the necessary calculation to convert it to English (US) measurements.
Members Only Content
Sign up for a paid membership.
ResourcesGet Video Lesson
- Lesson PDF (pdf)
- Intended to be used on a weekly basis.
- Students describe how they put the character trait into practice.
- Parent affirms, signs and dates the document.
*Members can add student name