Elevators and escalators
- Video Duration
- Age Range
- 5 to 12
A quick look at how to safely use and an elevator and an escalator.
- Ride an escalator ten times or until you feel totally comfortable getting on and off, and standing in an appropriate position when riding.
- Use an elevator also. Understand the floor buttons, door open button, and emergency button. Also, have you or your parent try stopping the door with your hand.
Members Only Content
Sign up for a paid membership.
ResourcesGet Video Lesson
- Lesson PDF (pdf)
- Intended to be used on a weekly basis.
- Students describe how they put the character trait into practice.
- Parent affirms, signs and dates the document.
*Members can add student name