Folding and Tearing Paper
- Video Duration
- Age Range
- 5 to 11
A Life Lesson to learn the simple but foundational skill of neat folding and tearing paper. So in a pinch, without scissors, that Trekker will be able to get good results.
- With your parents direction, master the folds. Neatly fold five pieces of paper successfully so that they are as neat as they can be with crisp folds. Try a variety of folds: edge to edge, corner to corner, etc.
- Make five super neat tears. Experiment with lightly licking the fold and see what a difference that makes.
Members Only Content
Sign up for a paid membership.
ResourcesGet Video Lesson
- Lesson PDF (pdf)
- Intended to be used on a weekly basis.
- Students describe how they put the character trait into practice.
- Parent affirms, signs and dates the document.
*Members can add student name