- Video Duration
A simple challenge to correctly hang a picture in a predetermined spot.
- •Talk to your family and ask if there is a picture that needs hanging or an existing picture that needs to be moved to a new location.
- •With your parents direction, follow the steps to successfully hang a picture.
Members Only Content
Sign up for a paid membership.
ResourcesGet Video Lesson
- Lesson PDF (pdf)
- Intended to be used on a weekly basis.
- Students describe how they put the character trait into practice.
- Parent affirms, signs and dates the document.
*Members can add student name