How to build credit
- Video Duration
- Age Range
- 12 to 16
A challenge to look at the delicate trick of building credit, knowing that good credit can affect job opportunities, rental application, and a myriad of other things.
- Research local banks and find out if any offer a prepaid credit card that reports to all three credit groups, and if so, what the minimum prepaid cost is.
- Think about your options and discuss a plan with your parents to build your credit.
Members Only Content
Sign up for a paid membership.
ResourcesGet Video Lesson
- Lesson PDF (pdf)
- Intended to be used on a weekly basis.
- Students describe how they put the character trait into practice.
- Parent affirms, signs and dates the document.
*Members can add student name