Reading a compass and a map
- Video Duration
Learn the use of a magnetic compass and map to plan and navigate routes across unmarked country.
- •Get a compass and familiarize yourself with it.
- •Get a map of your local area and locate your starting point.
- •Plan a place you want to go that does not have roads or marked trails.
- •Navigate and travel to that location … with adult supervision, of course.
Members Only Content
Sign up for a paid membership.
ResourcesGet Video Lesson
- Lesson PDF (pdf)
- Intended to be used on a weekly basis.
- Students describe how they put the character trait into practice.
- Parent affirms, signs and dates the document.
*Members can add student name