Kicking a soccer ball
- Video Duration
- Age Range
- 6 to 8
A challenge to learn the basics of kicking a soccer ball.
- Practice kicking a ball. Practice the techniques mentioned above. Practice kicking a ball against a wall, if you have a brick wall without windows on it. Practice stopping the ball with your foot or body when it comes back at you.
- You will earn your Nugget when your parents agree that you have a pretty mean kick and some nice ball control developing.
Members Only Content
Sign up for a paid membership.
ResourcesGet Video Lesson
- Lesson PDF (pdf)
- Intended to be used on a weekly basis.
- Students describe how they put the character trait into practice.
- Parent affirms, signs and dates the document.
*Members can add student name