New Years Resolutions
- Video Duration
- Age Range
- 5 to 16
A lesson that explains the best way to make New Years Resolutions
- Talk to your parents about one good New Years resolution and a plan to fulfill it.
- Make sure that your resolution is doable, do not choose something that will discourage you because it is too hard.
- For the next four weeks, have your parents keep up with how you are doing. This is called accountability and will help you create a habit that will give you the best chance of success.
Members Only Content
Sign up for a paid membership.
ResourcesGet Video Lesson
- Lesson PDF (pdf)
- Intended to be used on a weekly basis.
- Students describe how they put the character trait into practice.
- Parent affirms, signs and dates the document.
*Members can add student name