- Video Duration
- Age Range
- 5 to 16
A Life Lesson to teach the Trekker what weeds are, how to pull the weeds, and also a little information on how to keep weeds to a minimum.
- With your parents guidance, identify plants and weeds.
- Weed a couple of flower beds or garden areas on two separate occasions. This will give you a good idea of how quickly those pesky weeds come back.
Members Only Content
Sign up for a paid membership.
ResourcesGet Video Lesson
- Lesson PDF (pdf)
- Intended to be used on a weekly basis.
- Students describe how they put the character trait into practice.
- Parent affirms, signs and dates the document.
*Members can add student name