Writing and identifying roman numerals
- Video Duration
A challenge to learn Roman Numerals
- •To earn your Nugget, learn the value for I, V, X, L, C, D, M by heart. Use flash cards if you need to.
- •Write the following numbers with Roman numerals and show to your parents to gain bragging rights. 28, 89, 1056, 282, 12, 692, 4328, 2018.
Members Only Content
Sign up for a paid membership.
ResourcesGet Video Lesson
- Lesson PDF (pdf)
- Intended to be used on a weekly basis.
- Students describe how they put the character trait into practice.
- Parent affirms, signs and dates the document.
*Members can add student name