Surviving without electricity
- Video Duration
A challenge to assess the home for power outage preparedness and create an emergency kit for use if or when it happens.
- Assess your home for power outage preparedness.
- •Assess what resources will be knocked out if there is an outage in your area.
- •Make a list of items needed and gather emergency supplies into a kit the family can use in case of a major outage.
Members Only Content
Sign up for a paid membership.
ResourcesGet Video Lesson
- Lesson PDF (pdf)
- Intended to be used on a weekly basis.
- Students describe how they put the character trait into practice.
- Parent affirms, signs and dates the document.
*Members can add student name