Two cycle fuel mixing
- Video Duration
- Age Range
- 13 to 16
A Life Lesson to help the Trekker understand the difference between two- and four-cycle engines and the need for oil/fuel mix for the two-cycle engines. This study culminates in pre-mixing fuel for use in two cycle engines.
- Identify the type of engines that your household has, whether they are four-cycle or two-cycle.
- Determine if the two cycle engines are pre-mix or whether they have an auto-oil feed.
- Pre-mix fuel for the engines to the correct ratio, if possible, using a ratio jug.
Members Only Content
Sign up for a paid membership.
ResourcesGet Video Lesson
- Lesson PDF (pdf)
- Intended to be used on a weekly basis.
- Students describe how they put the character trait into practice.
- Parent affirms, signs and dates the document.
*Members can add student name