Using a pair of compasses
- Video Duration
- Age Range
- 5 to 16
A Life Lesson to learn how to use a pair of compasses to draw perfect circles.
- Fill two pages with lots of circles of different sizes and get used to using a pair of compasses.
- Using a pair of compasses, try drawing a snowman. Finish off the details by hand.
Members Only Content
Sign up for a paid membership.
ResourcesGet Video Lesson
- Lesson PDF (pdf)
- Intended to be used on a weekly basis.
- Students describe how they put the character trait into practice.
- Parent affirms, signs and dates the document.
*Members can add student name