The topic of frugality is part of a larger set of weekly character trait lessons,
geared for use in the home or classroom.
Slides Coming Soon...
careful management of anything valuable which expends nothing unnecessarily, and applies what is used to a profitable purpose
using all of my resources—time, money, energy and attention—for useful, enduring purposes
Words that mean the opposite of frugal:
extravagant, wasteful, self-indulgent and careless.
“Whoever is slothful will not roast his game, but the diligent man will get precious wealth.”
- In what areas of life is it most difficult to be frugal?
- What are some risks or difficulties you might encounter with other people if you are frugal?
- Does the world, in general, admire frugality? If so, why?
- Why is frugality good?
- Can you think of situations where bad behavior might be carried out in the name of frugality?
- What are some ways that you have seen your parents demonstrate frugality?
Made with ♥ in the USA.
© 2022 SkillTrek