The topic of humility is part of a larger set of weekly character trait lessons,
geared for use in the home or classroom.
Slides Coming Soon...
a modest or low view of one's own importance
putting aside rank, privilege and attention towards your self in order to live one's life in service others
“Do nothing from selfish ambition or conceit, but in humility count others more significant than yourselves.”
- When has it been difficult to show humility towards a friend or family member?
- What are some risks or difficulties you might encounter if you are humble?
- Is it good to be humble toward someone who is not humble towards you?
- Why is humility good?
- When do you find it easy to be loyal?
- What are some ways that you have seen your parents demonstrate loyalty?
Made with ♥ in the USA.
© 2022 SkillTrek