Addressing a person with respect
- Video Duration
- Age Range
- 10 to 12
A challenge for the Trekker to learn to address others with respect.
- Practice with a family member or two several times until everyone agrees that you are acting in an exemplary fashion (posh way of saying super cool).
- Have your parents introduce you to an appropriate individual that you do not know, so you can try out your skills for real.
Members Only Content
Sign up for a paid membership.
ResourcesGet Video Lesson
- Lesson PDF (pdf)
- Intended to be used on a weekly basis.
- Students describe how they put the character trait into practice.
- Parent affirms, signs and dates the document.
*Members can add student name