Learning to use a filing system
- Video Duration
You will learn the importance of filing, and some ways to use it
- •Create a written plan for the family documents. Make it as a tree so that you can see how things will be stored. Talk to your parents about the kinds of documents they have to store and include them on the plan.
- •If they like your plan well enough, who knows, you may get to set up a filing system for the family.
Character TraitsDiligence Orderliness Patience Responsibility
Members Only Content
Sign up for a paid membership.
ResourcesGet Video Lesson
- Lesson PDF (pdf)
- Intended to be used on a weekly basis.
- Students describe how they put the character trait into practice.
- Parent affirms, signs and dates the document.
*Members can add student name