Using a calendar efficiently
- Video Duration
An introduction to staying organized using a wall calendar.
- •Get a calendar and fill in all of your up and coming events and regular activities.
- •Now, for any events that need preparation, mark a reminder to start on your calendar.
- •Now every day, cross off the day before, and look at your calendar to see what is coming up.
Members Only Content
Sign up for a paid membership.
ResourcesGet Video Lesson
- Lesson PDF (pdf)
- Intended to be used on a weekly basis.
- Students describe how they put the character trait into practice.
- Parent affirms, signs and dates the document.
*Members can add student name