- Video Duration
A challenge to introduce a child to the skill and advantages of touch typing.
- •Get used to finding the index keys on the keyboard without looking, and type out the alphabet 25 times
- •Type out the quick brown fox jumps over the lazy dog 25 times.
- •Write a letter to a person of your choice.
Members Only Content
Sign up for a paid membership.
ResourcesGet Video Lesson
- Lesson PDF (pdf)
- Intended to be used on a weekly basis.
- Students describe how they put the character trait into practice.
- Parent affirms, signs and dates the document.
*Members can add student name